4th of July Happy Birthday America Cake
For a very festive 4th of July tradition!
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix cook according to directions, once baked allow to completely cool
- 1 Lrg Container of frozen Whip Topping allow to completely thaw out, cover the entire of the top of the cake with Whipped Topping.
- 1 Pint Fresh Blueberries wash and drain. Start at the top left of the cake and arrange Blueberries to resemble the top left of the American Flag.
- 2 Pints Fresh Strawberries wash, cut the tops off, slice lengthwise and into quarters. Arrange Strawberries in lines as they resemble the red stripes in the American Flag.
- After assembly, Put the cake in the refrigerator to chill until serving.
Shopping List: 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix (will need Eggs and Oil according to Box directions to make) 1 Lrg. Container of frozen Whip Topping, 1 Pint of Fresh Blueberries, 2 Pints of Fresh Strawberries. Optional 4th of July Sparklers. Comments: For a very festive 4th of July tradition, stick Sparklers in the cake, light them and serve at night! Happy Birthday America!