Hearty & Delicious
- 2 lbs Lean stew meat, fat trimmed, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 1/3 Cup Oat Flour (gluten free or rice flour)
- 1 pkg. McCormicks Slow Cooker Seasoning Mix
- 3 Cups Sweet Potatoes diced
- 2 Cups Celery chopped
- 1 Medium Red Onion chopped
- 1 Cup Fresh Watercress chopped
- 1 Cup Fresh Italian Parsley chopped
- 3 Cans Low Sodium Stewed Italian Tomatoes
- 4 Cups Water
- Always spray your Crockpot with a nonstick cooking spray before putting in the ingredients, it prevents food sticking and makes for an easy clean up.
- Put cut Meat into a bowl and add Flour and Seasoning Mix, stir until all the meat is coated
- Place the coated meat at the bottom of the Crockpot.
- Add the remaining ingredients and layer in order:Sweet Potato, Celery, Red Onion, Watercress, Italian Parsley, Stewed Italian Tomatoes and Water.
- Cook on High for first 3 hours
- Stir and turn on Low for last 4-5 hours stirring every hour or so.
Your Shopping List: 1 ½ – 2 lbs. of Lean Stew Meat Flour (Oat, Rice or Gluten Free) 1 pkg McCormicks Slow Cooker Seasoning Mix 2-3 Sweet Potatoes Celery 1 med Red Onion 1 bunch of Fresh Watercress 1 bunch of Fresh Italian Parsley 3 cans of Low Sodium Stewed Italian Tomatoes. Health Comments: This recipe has a lot of Protein, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Iron, 100% Vitamins A, C & K, also Vitamins B1-B2, with unique Carotenoids for skin, Omega 3s and Vitamin E.