Cinco de Mayo Classic Casserole
Great to serve with any of a variety of Classic and Custom Margaritas.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Chilies drained
- 1 can Mexican Corn drained
- 1 cup Salsa drained
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Brown Ground Beef in a skillet stovetop, drain any excess fat and pour into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In the same skillet pan heat 2 Tbs. Vegetable Oil and add Onion & Garlic
- Mix well and pour over Meat Onion and Garlic mixture in baking pan, stir all together to mix well.
- Top with remaining Shredded Cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees and bake about 40-45 minutes until cheese is lightly browned on top.
- Top with Fresh chopped Cilantro and serve.
Shopping List: 1 Lb. Ground Beef, 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro, Vegetable Oil, 1 Can 10 oz. Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, 1 Can 7 oz. Mexican Corn, 1 Onion, Garlic Cloves, 1 Jar Favorite Salsa, 4 Cups Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese, Salt and Pepper. Comments: Great to serve with any of a variety of Classic and Custom Margarita recipes in The Cooking Lounge Holiday Cookbook!