Good source of Protein and Amino Acids
- 1 Lb Lean fat trimmed Boneless Lamb Stew Meat cut in 1 ½ inch pieces
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1 Cup Fresh Mint chopped
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasonings
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- 1/4 Tsp Lemon Pepper
- (Optional Mint Jelly for dipping sauce)
- Place all the ingredients above in a zip lock bag and marinate several hours, preferably overnight.
- Cut Bell pepper and Red Onion into ½ pieces.
- On a skewer, thread and alternate piece of Lamb, Bell Pepper, Cherry Tomato and Red Onion.
- Preheat Broiler or Grill, put under or over the heat for 3-4 minutes each side for medium rare meat.
Shopping List: 1 Lb. Lean Boneless Lamb Stew Meat, Fresh Garlic, Red Bell Pepper, Pkg. Of Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onion, 1 bunch of Fresh Mint, 1 Lemon, Italian Seasonings, Paprika, Lemon Pepper, will need a zip lock bag for marinade and metal or wood skewers. (Optional Mint Jelly for dipping sauce) Health Comments: Lamb is a good source of Protein and Amino Acids, B12, Selenium and Zinc, other nutrients include Vitamins C & K1, Potassium, Folate, Fiber, Calcium, Magnesium, Quercetin, Beta Carotene, Naringenin and Chlorogenic acid.