Memorial Day Memorable Peach Cobbler
Melts in your mouth!
- 6 lrg Fresh Peaches peeled, seeded and cut into slices to make 4 ½ Cups of Sliced Peaches
- 1/4 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbs Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- Melt ¾ Stick of Butter in a 9×13 inch baking pan
- In a bowl combine 1 Cup Sugar, 1 Cup Flour, 1 Cup Milk, 1 Tbs. Baking Powder and ¼ Tsp. Salt and mix well
- Pour Batter over Melted Butter in baking pan DO NOT MIX.
- In a Skillet put in Sliced Peaches, 1 Cup Sugar and 1 Tbs. Fresh Lemon Juice, stir and cook on medium heat bring to a boil stirring constantly until thickened
- Pour Peach mixture on top of Batter, DO NOT MIX.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon and Nutmeg Spiced on top
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving, can serve warm or cooled.
- Suggested warm to serve with a scoop of Vanilla Pecan Ice Cream or Whipped cream.
Shipping List: 6 Lrg. Ripe Fresh Peaches (to make 4 ½ Cups Sliced Peaches) 1 Fresh Lemon, Unsalted Butter, Flour, Sugar, Milk, Baking Powder, Salt, Cinnamon and Nutmeg.