Presidents Day Thomas Jefferson Belgian Waffles
Celebrate our presidents with this delicious breakfast.
- Waffle Iron
- Hand mixer
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 tbs Baking Powder
- 3 tbs Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 lrg Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients together: Flour, Baking Powder, Sugar, Cinnamon and Salt.
- In another bowl beat the Egg Whites until stiff and set aside.
- In separate bowl mix Egg Yolks, Vegetable Oil, Milk, & Vanilla Extract.
- Add the Egg Yolk mixture into the Flour mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the Egg White mixture.
- Spray the Waffle Iron with nonstick cooking spray and spoon in waffle mixture to cook according to waffle directions (some have a light to show when it is done).
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve.
Shopping List: Flour, Sugar, 2 Lrg. Eggs, Baking Powder, Vegetable Oil, Cinnamon, Milk, Vanilla Extract and Salt. Toppings of choice: Powdered Sugar, Butter, Whipping Cream and Fresh Fruit.