Slow Cooker Maple Pineapple Easter Ham
This is amazing ham!
- 8-10 lb Bone in or Boneless Spiral Cut Ham
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 can Pineapple Chunks and juice
- Spray Crockpot with nonstick cooking spray and place Ham fat side down in the Crockpot.
- Rub Brown Sugar all over Ham.
- Pour Maple Syrup over the top of the Ham.
- Pour in Pineapple Chunks and juice.
- Cook on Low for 2 ½ to 3 hours, occasionally spooning juices on top of the Ham while cooking.
- Serve on platter, draining pineapple juice from second can of Pineapple Chunks and pouring Pineapple Chunks on top of cooked Ham before serving.
Shopping List: 8-10 Lb. Bone in or Boneless Spiral Cut Ham, Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup, 2 Cans Pineapple Chunks. Comments: So easy to make and it is so delicious! A super time-saver while you prepare other Easter Appetizer and Meal favorites! See The Cooking Lounge Holiday Cookbook!